Terms and conditions of use.
PLX Solutions, Vlastraat 3, 9060 Zelzate, Belgium VAT nr. BE0891717832
• Seller: Philippe Leroux (P.L.X. Solutions)
• Buyer: the person buying the product or on whose behalf it is purchased.
• Prices on the website, in brochures and flyers are subject to change without notification. The Seller will endeavor to maintain correct pricing.
• All prices are including VAT but not including sending costs unless otherwise mentioned.
• The Seller has the right to change the price of goods ordered by the buyer under extreme circumstances. This can be due transport cost, minimum order etc..
* Quotations and Pro Forma invoices are valid for 14 days unless otherwise stated.
• Payment needs to be made in advance. Using bank transfer to the Sellers account. When the Seller has received the payment the goods are sent as soon as possible. Bank costs are not paid by the Seller. (use European bank transfer.)
• Or the Seller can send a request for payment via PayPal. You can then use your own PayPal account or via PayPal use a credit card. A charge may apply when using PayPal.
• Collected orders can be paid for in cash or with the bancontact app. (We do not have a card reader or payment terminal)
• If a credit account is agreed upon, payment terms are strictly 14 days from invoice date.
• The goods remain the property of the Seller until paid for in full. The Buyer most not use, sell on, relocate the goods until payment is made in full. All damage incurred during this period is at the cost of the Buyer.
• All costs involved in collecting payment or retrieving the goods are for the Buyer including interest on the amount owed and freight cost for return of goods.
• Delivery times are subject to varing conditions. The Seller will inform the Buyer of delivery times at quotation / confirmation stage. If delivery time is not mentioned then delivery is normally direct from our stock in Zelzate. Now and then stock shortages may occur due to unforeseen order quantities.
• All postage/ sending via Post NL (within Nederlands) and Bpost (within Belgium) should arrive within not more than 3 working days (Via GLS/DHL/DPD this can be 4-5days), for other countries you will be advised of expected delivery time. The buyer should inform the seller if they have not received the goods within 10 working days (within BeNeLux).
• Long delivery times: the Buyer will be informed of delivery times and kept up to date. Where possible an alternative will be offered.
Out of stock, special items or non-stocked items (in Zelzate) will be ordered from the main warehouse. These will be added to our stock order and delivered as soon as possible.
Also take a look at page: Delivery
Business clients from the Netherlands, France or another EU country (NOT Belgium), Intra-Community purchase/delivery.
If you have a valid (VIES) VAT number and the goods are sent from Belgium to another EU member Country, your purchase can be an intra community delivery. Therefore, you do not have to pay the VAT from Belgium. Your VAT number is checked each time you place an order via the EU-VIES website. http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/ (VIES VAT number validation service)
VAT number Netherlands NL999999999B99 ( 1 row of 12 characters 10th is always a B (9 = number)) vb NL234534245B01
VAT number France FRXX999999999 ( 1 row of 2 characters plus 9 numbers) e.g.. FR19509569499
Complaints and return of goods.
• If there is a problem with the delivered goods, the Seller must be informed within 48 hours after receiving the goods.
• Return of goods is only permitted after agreement / consultation.
• Goods returned not Post Paid will not be accepted and therefore returned to (Buyer) sender.
• Items for return must be in impeccable condition, in original box and packaging and are returned at the cost and risk of the Buyer (Buyers fault)
• CD's and DVD's can onl be returned in original and sealed packaging.
Guarantee / warranty
• Guarantee is normally 12 months from date of purchase or longer if the manufactures guarantee is longer. Good that malfuction during the guarantee period will be repaired or replaced.
• Proof of original purchase is required for guarantee.
• The guarantee / warranty is deemed invalid if the product is misused or damaged, use by third parties, modified or tampered with.
• Free of charge items have no guarantee.
Holidays: We are on Holiday from "See Home Page" to "See Home Page" ---- All open orders (not paid before last posting) and orders placed during this period will be processed on our return....
PostNL en Bpost:
If you are not at home the parcel may be left with a neighbour or returned to a Bpost/Post NL collection point in the area. You should find a note in your letterbox telling you where the parcel can be picked up or how you can arrange a second attempt at delivery. If you are likely to be away when delivery is due, hang a note on your door requesting that the parcel may be left with a neighbour.
Bpack@Bpost is where your parcel is delivered to a Bpost Office or a collection point. You receive an email when the parcel is ready for collection.
GLS, DHL or DPD:
If you are not at home a note will be left in your letter box, telling you to make a new delivery appointment. May also be left with a neighbour. If you are likely to be away when delivery is due, hang a note on your door requesting that the parcel may be left with a neighbour.
Sending goods back:
Only after contacting and by agreement from the Seller.
Goods returned cash on delivery to Seller will not be accepted and therefore returned to (Buyer) sender. The Seller does not except any returned goods without prior agreement. Postage / shipping costs are paid for by the buyer unless arranged by the seller.
Buyers who sell on to other end users are responsible for their clients.
VAT Number BE 0891717832
ING Bank (België)